I am a licensed Marriage, Family & Child Psychotherapist and Medical Support Clinical Hypnotherapist. I have been practicing psychotherapy over 20 years.
In the initial session, I gather information about my client’s physical, mental and emotional state as well as their goals for hypnotherapy. I teach the client to dispel the myth of hypnosis and understand how the conscious, subconscious ad super conscious minds work. With my gentle and compassionate approach clients are guided to tap into their inner resources, strengths, and wisdom. I design hypnotic inductions specifically to fit my client’s needs. Each client receives a recording of their hypnosis session – approximately 20 minutes in length.
It’s astonishing to see the results when utilizing hypnotherapy on young children because they have natural and expansive imaginative abilities. I have worked with children on different issues such as anxiety, depression, self-esteem, self-image, bed-wetting, nail biting, behavioral and school related problems. Hypnotherapy accelerates healing and promotes calmness. I have used hypnotherapy with adults on various issues such as anxiety, depression, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), sleep issues, pain management, health related issues and more…
- Certified by American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH).
- ASCH Approved Consultant in hypnosis.
- Certified Medical Support Clinical Hypnotherapist (CMS-CHT) Cert.#F10717-494.
- Certified NLP Life Coach.
- Certified Natal, Interlife, And Past Life Regression Therapy.
- Certified by International Board of Hypnotherapy (IBH).
- Fellow Member of International Board of Hypnotherapy (FIBH).
- Certified an Interactive Guided Imagery(sm) Clinician.
- Licensed Marriage, Family & Child Psychotherapist # 40245